|photo via http://katefletcher.com|
- Professor of Sustainability, Design, Fashion at the Centre for Sustainable Fashion, London College of Fashion
- Helped developed Local Wisdom, a sustainability project which has engaged thousands of people worldwide with the ‘craft of use’ and ‘post-growth’ fashion.
- Founder of the design for sustainability consultancy Slow Fashion.
- Has worked on developing sustainability in fashion and textiles for over 15 years.
- She worked as a consultant to brands such as Marks & Spencer, People Tree and The Salvation Army.
Learn more about Kate and her latest projects by following her on Twitter: @katetfletcher